Tuesday night July 15th Jeremy was playing B-Ball with some friends and he fractured his foot. It is fractured on the top inside of his foot. I should have taken pictures of the swollen foot so you could get the whole effect. It was really big. When all the swelling goes down then he has to get a cast on it. So he'll be on crutches for 6 weeks. I told him I'd be more than happy to drive him to work. Needless to say, his basketball playing career is over!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Jeremy's fractured foot!
Posted by Khara Dimick at 7:19 AM
Labels: Jeremy's fractured foot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dad, I'm sorry you broke your foot. It must be horrible. My mom told me about it last night. That sucks that you're basketball career is over. Khara and everyone else, Connor and I miss you and we hope we'll be able to come see you guys in August!!
that is so sad!!! poor jeremy, nothing like a broken foot to let you know how old you are getting:(
Wow! So many people getting swollen limbs in your family! Who's next...
Hope Braiden is feeling better and sorry to hear about Jeremy's Leg...Jim B. should get a kick out of that! :)
Post a Comment