This is a pic of what I got for my birthday. I forgot to put the cookbook in there that Rachel gave me. So mom and dad gave me the shirt and the Book of Mormon book, Teresa gave me the wallet ( I love it) Madelyn made me the pink card- one of the things she put on the card was "p.s. you are so stylish"! Isn't she so cute! The makeup bag is from myself, I love it because I can see all my makeup and I don't have to dig around for what I need, and it has a place for brushes. It is so cute. The outside is white with pink dots. Melanie gave me a singing card, and a cute friendship magnet. The card with the big "30" is from mom. Isn't she sweet. When you move the card the 30 gets bigger and then smaller! Thanks, mom! So that's it!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Birthday Pictures!
Posted by Khara Dimick at 8:38 AM
Labels: birthday pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I TAGGED YOU CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR DETAILS
Post a Comment