BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 31, 2008

10 Years of "Oh So Blissful Marriage"!!!

So you might ask- where is Jeremy?   Even though Jeremy was on the other side of the country in Kentucky for our 10 year anniversary-  I wanted to have some sort of celebration.  So this is me and the kids having yummy brownies with ice cream.  Then we played Mancala.  For dinner we went to Chile's.  This is not a great picture- but it is what you get when you have the timer on the camera take the pic.  Jeremy and I will celebrate on Saturday!!  (There will not be any pictures!!!)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL! Yes no pictures of Saturday! haha...HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!
I just love you two! :)

Zach and Jenny Shepherd said...

happy anniversary! i love my birthday gift SO MUCH! i wear it everyday! thanks love you!

The Whites said...

10 years WOW!!! Where's the picture of You & Jeremy :)You guys are so cute!!

Shanna and Jason Blog said...

Khara,
I just found you blog. I just wanted to say hi and Happy Anniversary. Hope your family is doing good. i just started a blog this morning. http://shannaandjasonsblog.blogspot.com/. We need to keep in touch.