So we now live in Santa Clara, California. We moved here in October 2007. It's fun being in the sun!
We made these cute boxes. The kids had a lot of fun. Well Madelyn and I had a lot of fun making them. The boys were bored after 1 minute. But they liked the end result. And love to put their "special stuff" in them!
these are so cute! Thanks for keeping us up on your family!
those are so dang cute!!! I want one.
love love love fun boxes. miss you and your cute family! they are all so big
I am ready for a new post
Post a Comment
4 comments:
these are so cute! Thanks for keeping us up on your family!
those are so dang cute!!! I want one.
love love love fun boxes. miss you and your cute family! they are all so big
I am ready for a new post
Post a Comment