BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I LOVE COOKIE LEE JEWELRY!!!!

I started selling Cookie Lee Jewelry a few months ago because I think it is beautiful, it is soooooooo fun to wear, and it doesn't cost a fortune to buy!!  (And you still look like a million bucks).     Cookie Lee comes out with new jewelry every six months, and the designers are always on top of what styles are in!!  If you would like a catalog or even better, you view the catalog online, just let me know.  I'm not one to do direct selling, but when you love a product so much,   it isn't much work at all!!    I just want to share the excitement and fun of the jewelry with everyone.  I fell in absolute love with this jewelry, and I know if you just try something pretty on, you will also fall in love with it!!!  I know this all sounds like a commercial to sell my jewelry, and it is, but this is honestly how I really feel.  I would love your support in this.  Thank you!!!

0 comments: